Cathy - Greek masks! Yeah!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 08:44:17 PST

Brenda - I hope you see this too. I was just talking
with Brenda about Masks of Tragedy and Comedy the
other day. I have TONS of links. Your lesson WILL be
on Incredible Art Department in the future. (You have
sent all you need for it). I think I need to create a
special Cathy folder now (smile)so I know where I have
stashed all of your good ideas.

Keep letting us know when you have added more to your
sharing album. I love looking at it all again and
again. I am grabbing an animal pin for the Holiday
Gift Ideas this time.

Thanks again!

Judith
--- Cathy Gaul <allgaul@comcast.net> wrote:
> Click on the link below to see the ImageStation
> Album.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288921215&code=7485665&mode=invite

=====
Judith Decker