Christmas popups

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 07:58:22 PST

This last few days of school we are making Chsitmas popup cards. I have
shown them how to make letters and any other shape they want pop-up, so the
non-Christmas celebrators have lots of other options, (they are mostly
choosing to do leaping flames)

This site has provided several great print-out popup patterns - the popup
reindeer head is great. I haven't gotten the birt-birdhouse one to work yet.

http://robertsabuda.com/popmakesimple.asp

---