Re: Egyptian paste

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 06:47:22 PST

Jan I have some Egyptian paste also, and have never used it because I don't have a kiln. However, Ornament Magazine of just a couple of years ago had a very extensive cover article about Faience beads, and the wide variety of colors and the history. I'm sorry I don't know the date, but it was, in general, about ancient self-glazing clay beads. It is a very interesting article.

---