slick paper

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 02:59:01 PST

I suggest you try paste paper on it first. Some one donated a bunch of fax
paper to me once. I had students do paste paper on it. The next day the
paint just shucked off the paper when they were using it for book covers.
There was a whole generation of students who "hated" paste paper simply
because of that experience. Slick paper may cause the paint to peel off.
Randy

---