Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

One fish...Two fish...(Lino Prints)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 20:46:02 PST

Red fish ....BLUE FISH!

Denise Panell (from Defiance) sent me some her of
fifth grade lino cuts - yes she did linoleum with
fifth grade! She is a brave one. More about her lesson
on Incredible Art Department soon....but I wanted to
get this one image to you to appreciate (it was my
favorite one). Denise had half of her fifth graders do
the silk painting and the other half did the lino
cuts. Denise sent her lesson to Getty list for the
silk painting- I'll get that on the site soon.

Well... now you'll have some mail to read in the
morning (smile).

Good night all.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department