RE: A quick take on Rembrandt-Judy

---------

From: Comcast Mail (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 20:17:52 PST

Folks, This Rembrandt show is just amazing and huge. I've been twice and
will go once or twice more. The etchings, drawings and few paintings really
give a good picture of the artist's life. That one self portrait from
1669, which is the cover picture is worth the admittance. Of course after
the show closes in Chicago and goes back to the National Gallery in
Washington, you can go see it for free. Too bad all the posters and books
don't really do justice to the painting.

Leslie in Framingham,
20 miles west of the Rembrandts. Really difficult to be so close to them and
not see them every day.