Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Becky's Recipe for Art - Middle school

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 17:47:00 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Please accept my apology for sharing this file so
late....Becky Thornton sent it to me in August. There
was a software/Word glitch at the time and I couldn't
format it. I figured out a way to copy it into an
email - then coopy and paste back into FrontPage -
Getty folks - this was in response to a post for
"Recipe for Art". Becky applies a "scientific
approach" with her middle school kids:

Middle school teachers especially - look this over and
see how it may help you with your students. Save it -
Re-write for your needs - Format to fit one page
(I think Becky had hers on one page).

This file will remain on the site for a short time.
Sharing files this way is a great way to save you time
forwarding to dozens of list members.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department