Elements and Principles - Updates

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 14:21:55 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Ken and I got to "talking" last night about the
different terms we use for teaching the elements and
principles of design - and that got me scurrying
through my files - Boy do I sure have a lot of good
stuff from Getty list saved!

Marvin spent a very long time on an excellent reply to
me - it was just too good for my eyes only. I have
added it to a file in the Files for Sharing folder.
Also added are the definitions Ken uses.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/elements2.htm

I can not grant any of you permission to copy and use
these files in anyway.

You will also find the test, worksheets and handouts
links. I'm waiting on the OK from Marvin and Ken to
link this to the site.

Hope this helps - this does come up every year on
Getty list.

Judith Decker

=====
Judith Decker