Holiday Gift Ideas - Now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 12:19:34 PST

Dear Art Educators,

FINALLY - I have the start of the Holiday Gift ideas
page on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm
More ideas for this page to come. Many are available
already in the Getty ArtsEdNet Archives for November
2003.

Linda Woods - remember our Holiday Ornaments ideas
from months ago (when we were helping Liz)? Your
angels? I'll be hunting for those and will get those
posted, too. Today, I am moving on to other things for
a while. The Christmas Ideas is linked from Elementary
Plans....Smile folks - you can see I'm half way to
Mother's Day already (ha-ha).
If the ornaments interest you - just keep checking
back...and wondering "Is she done yet? Is she done
yet?"

Enjoy - and DO continue to post holiday ideas you have
and I will continue to add them. I do value your time.

Judith Decker

P.S. for Ann Heimeman - I know you read what I post
--How do you like my twist to your Mother's Day gift
idea? I kind of like it - and know you would too. I
always know that there is at least one person who
reads what I have to say - Ann - hats off to you.
Folks, this is how special Ann Heineman is to me - One
time when I took a break from posting, Ann got worried
and called me up just to make sure I was OK. She is a
gem - a real jewel. Do read everything she posts to
the list.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department