Another Scholastic Arts Web Page UP

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 11:07:47 PST

In the process of updating our regions Scholastic Art Awards
website I added a page showing some of the work our great volunteers
put in last year.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Sch03b/2003SchVolunteers.html
Check it out and let me know what you think.
                                                Woody in KC
I meant to do this page yesterday but Frani had me install a new faucet in
the kitchen sink. After many hours and 7 trips to the hardware store
it is in and the leaks are gone. It's great to be back to doing something
I know about.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: