A quick take on Rembrandt

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 09:54:58 PST

Maybe you can help me out with my next Meet the Masters. Format - art, music, drama 20 min. each. This artist will be Rembrandt. I know he's a great artist, but it's difficult to find a way to make him child friendly and accesible to kids. He has been chosen, in part, 'cause a choir group of students will be going to Amsterdam in the spring. The history and music part are or will be fairly easy, but the project part ... well, I've already started the hunt and the ideas are few and far between for el. ed kids.No quick response here - I'm the kind that likes to think and 'brew' for a while and then, if the muses wink at me, I come up with a great idea. So, I'm not needing something right away.....

> Jan

---