Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Wayne Thiebaud -Jan! (Sharon K)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 08:18:04 PST

That's it! The vanilla cookie idea - it is perfect in
every way.
Sharon Kennedy has the idea/"how to" on her site. I'll
see if I can find it.
Yes! (Thanks Sharon)

Sharon - I refer folks to your site all the
time...I'll try to post more when I do so you know,
Thanks also for giving Incredible Art Department "top
billing" on your links page. Any chance of getting a
link under that to my site? Incredible Art Resources:
Keep on being ART-Rageous - Folks do use your site.

--- Sue Stewart <> wrote:
> You could do the frosting and vanilla wafer color
> wheel.
> ---

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department