Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Happy Holidays from Getty! (archives updated)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 07:50:18 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Will third time be the charm? I have written this
message three times and can't get Yahoo to send it...
The first time I spent an hour writing the "perfect
post"....Second time I spent less time....Maybe now if
I spent even less time it will send?

Getty has updated the archives through November 2003:

For those looking for Christmas ideas - go to November
2003. Also try a Google search - include artsednet
with your key words to see what folks have said in the
past (that goes for all art ed topics). Use the Getty
archives - that it what they are there for.

My message for Christmas and Christmas ideas for now
comes from my brother, Steve Richer (warning- mentions

Thankful Thursday to all,

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department