KS MO Region 1 Scholastic Art Web Site

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 06:13:36 PST

I have been updating our regions Scholastic Art Awards site.
http://www.taospaint.com/TheScholasticArtAwards.html
        I would like you to look it over and give me any suggestions
you might have. I am particularly concerned about the amount of
time it takes for you to load the page with the 2003 student art.
http://www.taospaint.com/Sch03/2003ScholasticArtWinners.html
        If you e-mail me your time to load that page please tell me
the system you are using / i.e.: dial-up, cable, DSL, t-one, ect.

                                                        Woody
PS: I'm doing a presentation at NAEA in Denver.
(Sunday, April 18th at 3:00 pm) It's on using digital
images to promote your art program. The registration
newsletter just came in the mail.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: