teacher-wearable art

---------

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 17:44:59 PST

I remembered a thread about wearable art for art teachers from a while ago
when I saw this advertisement in our local paper for Icon shoes and
handbags. Licensed art images are permanently bonded to leather. They also
make watches, wallets, and the like. These are a tad expensive, so if you
were going to wear the shoes to school I'd suggest a ziplock bag for each
foot!
www.iconshoes.com

---