Thanks re fingerpainting!

---------

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 17:37:01 PST

Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions for fingerpainting lessons. I ended
up taping freezer paper to the tables and putting the paint on that, and
then monoprinting when they were finished. I had this huge box of freezer
paper I'd purchased last year about this time from a large grocery store...
I'm not sure it's available all year round (except maybe Sam's), but this
was a cost-effective way of getting lots. When the kinders were done, they
peeled off the tape, folded up the paper and threw it away. The paint was
put on the plastic side of the paper, and withstood the entire hour of
enthusiastic painting with hands and tools. I'm not going to have them make
anything out of the paper this time, but have kept a list of all the ideas
you sent for the next session. Thanks!
Deb

---