Re: Perspective Ideas -Mike

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 14:17:14 PST

Wow Mike,

Kara is submitting a lesson plan for IAD for this
lesson (soon). Maybe the two of you can share the
load? Compare notes? I will put both her student work
and yours on the lesson plan. Sharing with Incredible
Art Dpeartment is a great way to "swap" images.

I have a couple from Rebecca Engleman to add to the
lesson, too. She also used digital images of the
students.

Great minds have been doing this lesson for many years
because it is a good one (smile). I saw it first in a
1970's Arts and Activities or School Arts.

Judy

--- Occasm@aol.com wrote:
> Kara,
> wow, I'm doing this same project right now with my
> seventh. Great minds think
> alike.
> mike sacco
> p.j. gelinas jhs