Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Perspective Ideas -Mike

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 14:17:14 PST

Wow Mike,

Kara is submitting a lesson plan for IAD for this
lesson (soon). Maybe the two of you can share the
load? Compare notes? I will put both her student work
and yours on the lesson plan. Sharing with Incredible
Art Dpeartment is a great way to "swap" images.

I have a couple from Rebecca Engleman to add to the
lesson, too. She also used digital images of the

Great minds have been doing this lesson for many years
because it is a good one (smile). I saw it first in a
1970's Arts and Activities or School Arts.

--- wrote:
> Kara,
> wow, I'm doing this same project right now with my
> seventh. Great minds think
> alike.
> mike sacco
> p.j. gelinas jhs