Re: "light" lines(was lousy coloring skills)NO Problem!

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 08:25:08 PST

I second the light pencil order - I start with 4H at high school - I have
some kids with such a tight grip that even a 6H comes out dark - plus they
engrave a groove in their paper that shows up immediately when painted or
gone over with other media. Just a side note, a teacher in a colored
pencil class last summer taught us to draw outlines with the orange
pencil - she maintains that it is one of the softer pencils and will not
groove the paper - also disappears easily under other colors.

---