Be WOWED! Fish Silk Paintings - beautiful!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 07:47:44 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have kept my ears and eyes open for fiber lessons
for Incredible Art Department. Denise Pannell has done
silk painting with 5th graders. The results will "wow
you". They are every bit as nice as the professional
artist samples I sent to her.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/silk.htm
Do click to see the larger images.

You can see that I have this started as a lesson plan
-- that will be "to come" (how about over the summer,
Denise? I want to add your applique quilt too).

My apologies to you for not getting this out sooner
today....dental appointment (yuck!)

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Judith

P.S. Folks, I can easily share project ideas this way
for you. Ones that I know will be a hit, we can
develop the lesson plan later.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department