RE: Maggie - coloring skills - lesson ideas

---------

From: Sullivan, Tammy (tsullivan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 07:06:38 PST

Just FYI -

Sax carries the Prismacolor Pencils on page 248 of the new 2004 Catalog -
they can be purchased individually or in sets.

Also, as referred to in a previous post....we also carry the Prang
Crayograph Pressed Crayons on page 261 - in sets of 16 and 24 colors. They
really are a lot less "messy" than regular crayons - and much denser in
color.

Tammy Sullivan
Sax Arts & Crafts
tsullivan@saxarts.com