Excellent Claymation Unit Plan on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 12:08:45 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Connie Ferguson has come back to Getty list just in
time to get her Claymation unit out to all of you who
are tackling that right now.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Clay-Connie.htm

(Connie, I have done some of the "thanking" for you.
Big smiles to you Renee if you see this)

You will also find a link to Jim McNeill's PowerPoint
animation on this lesson (at bottom). For the
animation to work, you need to save it to file. If
anyone does an animation unit with your kiddles using
PowerPoint, I would like to put your lesson plan on
IAD.

Folks, obviously Connie spent a LONG time on this plan
and she is very happy to share her efforts. Included
are student handouts and assessment tools. It took me
more than two hours to get it all re-formatted and put
on the site for you (adding my "Judy-isms" along the
way). Writing plans for the site is no "minute task"
for anyone. We are happy to help you all in any way we
can.

Soon, I will have a video clip -- or images - to share
with it. Connie - no rush on those. If you can't find
my "Judy-isms", I'll point them out to you.

Enjoy this plan - hope it helps you all.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department