Living Paintings - Art Parody

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 08:46:37 PST

(Alice are you an Art Ed List member?)

Dear Art Educators,

Alice and I are pretending we don't know any better
here (just don't tell on us -- smile).

Alice has shared with me her images of students as
American Gothic.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/gothic.htm

Legally, I can not publish them to the site....so they
are just in the File for Sharing temporarily - Only
you folks know they are there. (I won't even tell you
Alice's last name until I have permission for these
kiddles -- I am just being cautious here).
Notice how they duplicated the clothes from the
painting. Alice - did you make the costumes? Folks, if
you intend to do this from year to year, I think it is
well worth the effort.

Thanks Alice for sharing (and for being willing to
take a "risk" -- even for a short time. I will only
have them on the site for the rest of this week to
allow all to read their mail).

Judith

=====
Judith Decker