Re: Try this Picasso website

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 07:22:38 PST

Thanks Ken for reposting this.

Well the "technology gods" are smiling on me today.
The site let me in today....It is GREAT fun! Try the
scaling larger feature too to make a larger face (you
just repeat clicks to get a larger size).

Here is the link that Sandy Bacon posted last night:
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/

Here is my list tip for today....Any time a link
someone posts doesn't work for you - PLEASE do not
post to the list it doesn't work. It is so easy to
find if the URL is correct. I couldn't get in the
Picasso Head site last night - I verified the URL was
correct in Google and just assumed it was a server
glitch (and boo-hoo'd to Sandy off list - I wanted to
have fun, too -- smile). Chances are the link will
work for you the next day (like it did for me today).
Links ALWAYS work for me when I post them - otherwise
I would post them. There is no need to waste
everyone's time by posting to the list when a link
doesn't work - send those notes off list please. My
email address is in every one of my posts
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I answer all of my personal mail
- I just don't read every Getty post anymore. I don't
have that kind of time (come on now - do you honestly
read all of my posts?)

Terrific Tuesday,

Judith

--- Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:
> This Picasso head is absolutely fantastic. I have
> been playing it for 30
> minutes now and I have lost all track of time. I am
> going to give this to my art
> 3 class before we do our cubism and have them play
> with it. Thank you for
> sharing this!!!!!!
>
> Ken Schwab

=====