Lesson Plans for Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 06:52:01 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Since you are coming into a time when you may have a
few days off and will have time to think - and relax -
I thought this would be a good time to give my pitch
for new lesson plans for Incredible Art Department.

Drawing and Perspective are still the top searches for
Incredible Art Department. I have to assume they are
looking for lesson plans. I am all ears for any lesson
plans that you already have ON FILE (meaning - don't
write something up just for the site). I want lessons
that you are excited about - that have a different
twist - have clear objectives. It doesn't matter if
the idea came from another list member (you will
credit them in the writing of the plan) - YOU will be
credited with submitting it. It is funny - but I have
even had folks not want to submit a plan for an idea
that I gave them. Hey - that is why I give out ideas -
I WANT the plans. Sure I can write them myself. I have
hundreds of ideas in folder I could write up into
lesson plans (but I hate writing up lesson plans just
as much as you do...Hmmm... I still have that Story
tellers to finish).

Lesson plans is what folks want most who use
Incredible Art Department - so that is always my
number one goal. I am also interested in how you
tweaked a lesson you found on IAD - How you did it
"your way". I like showing variety on the lesson
plans, too. (Mike Sacco - if you see this - I will
show your Georgia O'Keeffe pastels if you submit how
you did it with your kiddles - I shared Ken's and
Andy's pastels yesterday).

One last thing.... If I ask you for a lesson plan -
think of it as a form of flattery - not nagging
(please). I am not a nagger - nor am I a pest. I am
just doing my job (smile).

Terrific Tuesday!

Judith

=====