Re: Educating Esme: Diary of a Teacher's First Year

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 14:16:33 PST

Educating Esme: Diary of a Teacher's First Year
by Esme Raji Codell

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565122798/102-5633292-1701724?v=glance

or http://tinyurl.com/ybah

I read everything I could about this book on
Amazon....Now I just have to see if the local library
has it.

Thanks Linda - It does look like "must read". I like
everything about it so far.

Judith

--- lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
> WHAT A FABULOUS BOOK! I read it all this morning in
> 3 hours. Could not put it down. It's the diary of
a first year teacher. This book is hilarious and sad.
 I recommend every teacher read it. Esme is
fearless and extremely creative as she battles the
bureaucrats, gang kids, abusive parents and her own
problems during her first year. A must read for old
and new teachers alike.

Linda Woods

=====
Judith Decker