Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Portrait Interactive - Check it out

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 12:04:58 PST

Thanks Judy for the Portrait Detective site - I can't wait to share this
with the classroom teachers here. I do this with the kids in the room, but
needed other rewsources to share with the teachers. I have been trying for
the past year to find just this type of activity - and it is really well
done -
Thanks again,