RE: Portrait Interactive - Check it out

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 12:04:58 PST

Thanks Judy for the Portrait Detective site - I can't wait to share this
with the classroom teachers here. I do this with the kids in the room, but
needed other rewsources to share with the teachers. I have been trying for
the past year to find just this type of activity - and it is really well
done -
Thanks again,
Ellen

> I love my job! I've been talking to Billy (William
> Fallows) from that National Museum in Liverpool this
> morning. He has asked me for some feedback from
> you. Check out the site and send your replies to:
> Billy.Fallows@liverpoolmuseums.org.uk
>
> From Billy:
>
> Portrait Detectives
> http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/nof/portraits/