London-Paris travel

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 08:09:09 PST

Good morning, all.

I am glad Nancy posted the reminder that she and I are hosting a trip to
London and Paris for June 12. Moments ago I spoke with our travel
consultant who informed me that anyone who reserves a space before the end
of this week (December 12) will receive a $100 discount. This discount is
almost equal to the taxes and airport fees.

There are a few spaces remaining available. If you have an interest, please
let one of us know.

These trips are always great fun because we travel with like-minded people
(mainly art teachers). The travelers signed on for the London-Paris trip
are once again art teachers, pre-service art teachers and arts
administrators along with their friends or spouses.

We hope that you'll join us.

From rainy Sedona,
Pam

---