Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

London and Paris Summer 2004

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 05:45:44 PST

Just a reminder: Pam Stephens and I are leading a group to London and
Paris next summer, if any of you are interested. The trip begins on June
12 and lasts nine days. If you would like more information, go to and look up the London and Paris City Stay. You would
have lots of free time to explore on your own. If you sign up by
December 12, you can get a $100.00 discount. Please let Pam or I know if
you have any questions.