Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jaune Quick-To-See-Smith fans -links

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 12:51:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sara Wren did some surfing for Jaune
Quick-To-See-Smith images. I didn't have my machine at
the time....but now have them as one link for you to
save to file:
(some neat images to inspire collage)

Save it now if you want the links. I won't leave this
on IAD for long. I have the link to Artcyclopedia on
my American Artists page.

If anyone else wants to share some Internet surfing
this way - I'd be happy to follow through (I won't
make promises as to how soon -- smile). Obviously, I
can't leave everyone's surfing on the site for long.

Thanks for sharing Sara - I bet you saved a lot of
people some time.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department