Re: silver cleaning the easy way, need the recipe

---------

PrimaryE_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 12:43:14 PST

In a message dated 12/5/2003 11:39:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us writes:

> I have used "Tarnex," a product you can buy next to the silver polish at a
> hardware store or Walgreens,' which removes the tarnish INSTANTLY although
> it is a little smelly.

I've used Tarnex. It works quickly. The only problem is that the silver
tarnishes again quicker thank if you used something else. I find it great for
large items like silver platters that I use once a year. Burrrrr....it's
cold in NY. Got to get outside and finish shovelling.

---