Rockwell lesson plans -Links on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 11:57:41 PST

Sara posted this great unit plan to Art Education
list. I have made it a goal to link up sites you folks
post right away before I share them with the other
lists. Letting you know where you will find them on
IAD. I am not a Rockwell fan - but this is a super
unit plan - integrating American History (and personal
history)

http://www.normanrockwellmuseum.org/educational/viewpoint.pdf

> Resource Packet for Teachers
http://www.normanrockwellmuseum.org/educational/teacher_resource.pdf

I have links on Incredible Art Department on Middle
School and High School Lessons - AND links on my
American Museums page and American Artists pages:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm

Continue to post sites you use with students - or plan
to use with students. I'll provide links whenever I
can to make using them easier.

Thanks Sara! I always look at the sites you send.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department