Ken's collagraph Kimono lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 10:07:51 PST

> I'll be happy to post her info to the list. I'd
> especially like to
> share Ken's collograph kimono assignment with her
> and get a different
> tweak on it.
> Maggie

Ken's lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-kimono.htm

I have some new imags from Ken to add to it (Will do
that soon. I got so far behind in site updates when my
machine went down).

I'd LOVE to see someone do a collage Kimono lesson.
Any takers on that? Great lesson to use wallpaper
books and assorted collage papers. You can adapt my
Japanese collage lesson plan - and use the Japanese
textiles links on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7-japan.htm

Send me a couple of images if you do a lesson - I'll
write it up for the site.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker