RE: styrofoam hot knife

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 09:28:38 PST

Just another "friendly" reminder that the fumes from
cutting styrofoam are toxic. I had my kids use the
wire cutters as little as possible and we moved the
wire cutting outside. Any major cutting I did myself
(I have my own band saw at home). I had an electric
hot wire cutter --and the hand held cutters (battery
operated ones that Alix mentioned).

Brenda - I'll have more for you off list soon.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department