Re: coloring skills -Perspective lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 09:11:53 PST

Well..Bunki - Now I know who to credit. I've been
directing folks to your perspective lesson for years
(smile). I think I did see something similar somewhere
else on the web - I thought they got it from you.

Here is Bunki's Lesson:
http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/1ptPerspective/1ptPerspCont.htm

Well.. I just looked at Carolyn's site and I didn't
see it there....Now whose could it have been?

Folks who don't know Bunki and Carolyn - They author
"Oodles of Ideas" and have been sharing ideas for
years (and present "Oodles" together at NAEA
conference). "Oodles of Ideas" CDs are now available
through Sax catalog (Page 502 - Get 1, 2 and 3 for
only $59.95 - call now 1-800-558-6696). They have been
a BIG hit with middle school art teachers. You will
never run out of good project ideas. For ones NOT
listed in Sax, email Bunki Kramer or Carolyn Roberts.
Well worth the investment.

Judith

> From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com
> For example, I did a version of Bunki's lesson, the
> 3-d boxes with the
> "squigglies" running through the holes. Thanks,
> Bunki, for sharing that
> project with us, my kids loved it!
> ***********************
> Hi, Suzi-Q. You'll have to thank Carolyn Roberts. It
> was her original idea
> that I stole! Toodles....Bunki

=====
Judith Decker