Re: Potters wheel advice needed

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 08:57:48 PST

I recommend a Brent. I've had mine for over 30 years, and it still works
like the first day I got it. AND, it looks exactly like the new ones...they
stuck with a great design, and a great product. Variable speed on the foot
control. You can sit on the wheel, or pull up a bench...splash pan included.
Don't know what they cost these days, but it was about $1000 back
then..which was a luxury let me tell you. Oh, and I have lent it out over
the years to my students (it's portable enough). It is now in the garage of
a former student.

San D

Subject: Potters wheel advice needed
  Space really isn't any