Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 07:20:25 PST

Hey gang, After about two weeks of doing nothing but video
shooting for a class I am taking, I am back online on the list.
The last thing I remember was me promising Judy I would convert
a lesson so she could put on the site. I apologize for not
doing this sooner, do remember something like not in a hurry
though. Can anyone tell me if the lesson has been converted and
if so, I would like to thank the person who jumped in and did it.

Looking forward to catching up on 405 emails.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes) Mail)
Phone 979.209.2539