backon

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 07:20:25 PST

Hey gang, After about two weeks of doing nothing but video
shooting for a class I am taking, I am back online on the list.
The last thing I remember was me promising Judy I would convert
a lesson so she could put on the site. I apologize for not
doing this sooner, do remember something like not in a hurry
though. Can anyone tell me if the lesson has been converted and
if so, I would like to thank the person who jumped in and did it.

Looking forward to catching up on 405 emails.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)