glazing advice needed

---------

From: Jeannie Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 06:36:28 PST

 these amazing third grade
> storytellers by Linda Wood's students:
> http://www3.sjs.org:8085/classes/lower/art/3rdStorytellerThumbs/index.htm
>
> http://www3.sjs.org:8085/classes/lower/art/lindasweb2000.html

Dear Linda...or anyone!

Yes, great work. Now tell me, how do these kids get the glazes to look so
good? I just can't get anywhere near this level of work. I guess I'm good
at explaining the clay portion, but I really don't have a grasp on the
glazing. And how do you manage the use of all those colors with a class of
kids?

Jeannie in PA

---