AWESOME Elementary Story Tellers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 20:34:04 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I just have to shout about these amazing third grade
storytellers by Linda Wood's students:
http://www3.sjs.org:8085/classes/lower/art/3rdStorytellerThumbs/index.htm

http://www3.sjs.org:8085/classes/lower/art/lindasweb2000.html

I can not decide which ones to put on the lesson plan
(in progress). I have all of those links I found this
fall to put on the plan too. I have been waiting for
these little guys to get done. If any middle school or
high school teacher does them - send an image or two.
I do have a couple of Story pot lessons I'm getting
linked to middle school/high school (almost done with
that lesson plan).

I'll get the lesson plan posted soon. I have some
images from Tracy Albert on it, too.

Sorry Linda, if I jumped the gun on this one (smile).
I just couldn't keep my mouth shut....They are just
too cute (I saved the dragon and baby, too...now just
need to pick one more)

Judith

=====
Judith Decker