Harold ? Am I getting all my mail ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 14:27:07 PST

Harold,
        I'm sending this to you and ArtsEdNet. Am I getting only
some of the ArtsEdNet mail ? I got the last thing I sent out and
I got your reply about Sky's photo but I don't think I got the
original message from Sky. I don't seem to be getting very much
mail from ArtsEdNet. Perhaps teachers are out shopping or just
dropping off the list because it's down so much ?????????
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: