Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Harold ? Am I getting all my mail ?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 14:27:07 PST

        I'm sending this to you and ArtsEdNet. Am I getting only
some of the ArtsEdNet mail ? I got the last thing I sent out and
I got your reply about Sky's photo but I don't think I got the
original message from Sky. I don't seem to be getting very much
mail from ArtsEdNet. Perhaps teachers are out shopping or just
dropping off the list because it's down so much ?????????
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: