Lesson Plans for High School - ceramic - digital

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 13:36:59 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated Vivian Komando's Lesson plans on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/vivian.htm

Vivian sent me some images of her displays. Included
are linoleum prints, expressive self portraits,
digital self portraits and Peace batiks. These are at
the bottom of her lesson plan for Kandinsky ceramic
sculpture and Digital Surrealism. I have also provided
links now for the digital artists she listed (ones I
could find).

Judith

=====
Judith Decker