Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Hands - super unit plan

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 11:37:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Leave it to Jan to come up with a great complete hands
unit plan. This just occured to me...How about
combining her technology lesson - with her contour
drawing and her Calder wire sculpture lesson.

This is what I have on IAD so far for Hands:

I started this quite a while ago and will work more on
it later. I am going to link this to elementary
lessons for now.

If anyone has a lesson idea they want to add, please
send images and brief description to (please only to my Road Runner
account). Complete lesson plans are not necessary
(unless you want to submit one - smile)- what folks
will want to see most is an image.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department