Hands - super unit plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 11:37:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Leave it to Jan to come up with a great complete hands
unit plan. This just occured to me...How about
combining her technology lesson - with her contour
drawing and her Calder wire sculpture lesson.

This is what I have on IAD so far for Hands:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

I started this quite a while ago and will work more on
it later. I am going to link this to elementary
lessons for now.

If anyone has a lesson idea they want to add, please
send images and brief description to
Jdecker@woh.rr.com (please only to my Road Runner
account). Complete lesson plans are not necessary
(unless you want to submit one - smile)- what folks
will want to see most is an image.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker