Aboriginal Art via Technology (elementary)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 10:53:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added Jan Hillmer's lesson on Aboriginal Art to
Incredible Art Department. It is linked from
Elementary Lessons.

Laptop Journeys
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/jan-aborig.htm

Sample Power Point (I made this from the class
PowerPoint Jan sent to me)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/jan-journey.ppt
It is linked to the lesson plan. If anyone wants to
see Jan's complete PowerPoint - ask OFF LIST and I
will send it to you via attachment
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com) I will ONLY send to folks who
request through my Road Runner account.

Judith