Gallery Hopping in KC

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 09:37:33 PST

I did some gallery hopping in Kansas City yesterday.
I must recommend, if possible, that you see the
exhibition on Marsden Hartley now at the Nelson.
        http://www.nelson-atkins.org/
It is well worth the visit. I was particularly impressed
by the landscapes on display. Hartley is an often ignored
painter. The exhibit runs until Jan. 4th.

The next big exhibition is "George Catlin and His Indian
Gallery". I runs Feb. 7th to April 18th. I will visit this one
for sure.

I also visited my friend Marie Mason at her opening. Marie
loves dogs and has her paintings on hats, T-shirts, etc.
        http://www.bellacompany.com/
I picked up a couple of T-shirts and will probably have to
make one of my own with my painting of Kuan Yin on it.
                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: