Re: art and fractals/ways to integrate art and science

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 07:47:03 PST

Hi Julie,

I used to have LOTS of links on this....

There is one link on Incredible Art Department that
looks good. Fractals Unit for Elementary and Middle
School: http://math.rice.edu/~lanius/frac/

This is linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html
(I added your link too).

I might have some other links handy too (from that
Art/Math feature from last spring). Yep... I haven't
checked these to see if they are still active.

http://www.kcsd.k12.pa.us/~projects/fractal/index.html
http://www.mathmuseum.org/Fractal.htm
http://www.artbymath.com/

Incredible Art Department is interested in your lesson
plan, if you do a unit.

Judith

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/charles.vassallo/en/art/art_2.html
> Julie