Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art and fractals/ways to integrate art and science

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 07:47:03 PST

Hi Julie,

I used to have LOTS of links on this....

There is one link on Incredible Art Department that
looks good. Fractals Unit for Elementary and Middle

This is linked from:
(I added your link too).

I might have some other links handy too (from that
Art/Math feature from last spring). Yep... I haven't
checked these to see if they are still active.

Incredible Art Department is interested in your lesson
plan, if you do a unit.

--- wrote:
> Hi all, I haven't had time to really study this yet,
> but maybe some of you
> have had experience with this. The website below is
> about art and fractals and
> the results are beautiful. I'm always looking for
> ways to integrate art with
> science and/or math. Have any of you done any of
> these kinds of lessons with
> students? I'd be interested to hear.
> Julie

Judith Decker