Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 01:57:53 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "GREAT GOD" <mbetugod9@hotmail.com>
To: artsednet-request
Bcc:
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 10:57:49 +0100
From: "GREAT GOD" <mbetugod9@hotmail.com>
To: mbetugod9@hotmail.com
Bcc:
Subject: PARTNERSHIP
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 10:57:49 +0100
Box 1287 Port Shepstone
Chaka -South Africa.
{URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL}
(RE: TRANSFER OF ($ 126,000.000.00 USD}
{ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS)
Dear Friend,
We want to transfer to overseas ($ 126,000.000.00 USD)
One hundred and Twenty six million United States
Dollars) from a bank in Africa, I want to ask you to
quietly look for a reliable and honest person who
will be capable and fit to provide either an existing
or to set up a new bank account immediately
to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to
receive this money, as long as you will remain honest
to me until the end for this important business
trusting in you and belief in God that you will
never let me down either now or in future.
I am FRANCIS MBETU the Auditor General of a bank in
Africa; during the course of our auditing I discovered
a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in
1995. And since 1998 nobody has operated on this
account again, after going through some old files in
the records I discovered that the owner of the account
died without a [heir] hence the money is floating
and   if I do not remit this money out urgently it
will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this
account is Mr. Frankline Sullivan, a foreigner, and a
sailor, who died since 1998.  No other person
knows about this account or any thing concerning it,
the account has no other beneficiary and my
investigation proved to me as well that Mr. Frankline Sullivan
until his death was the manager Sulliv Coy.(pty). SA.
We will start the first transfer with twenty six
million [$26,000.000] upon successful transaction
without any disappoint from your side, we shall then
apply for the payment of the rest amount
to your account. The amount involved is (USD 126M) One
hundred and twenty Six million United States Dollars,
only I want to first transfer 26,000.000 [twenty Six
million United States Dollar from this money into a
safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I
don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as
a foreigner because this money can not be approved to
a local person here, without A valid international passport,
but can only be approved to any
foreigner with valid international passport or drivers
license and foreign account because the money is in US
dollars and the former owner of the  account Mr. Frankline
Sullivan   is a foreigner too, [and the money can only be
approved into a foreign account]
However, we will sign a binding agreement, to bind us
together I got your contact address  from the Girl who
operates computer, I am revealing this to you with
belief in God that you will never let me down in this
business, you are the first and the only person that I
am contacting for this business, so please reply
quickly  so that I will inform you the next step to
take quickly. Send also your private telephone and
fax number including the full details of the account
to be used for the deposit.
I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and
to sign a binding agreement that will bind us
together before transferring the money to any account
of your choice where the fund will be safe. Before
we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and
investments.
I need your full cooperation to make this work fine
because the management is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner who has correct information
of this account, which I will give to you, upon your
positive response and once I am convinced that you are
capable and will meet up with instruction of a key
bank official who is deeply involved with me in this
business.
I need your strong assurance that you will never, never
let me down. With my influence and the position of the
bank official we can transfer this money to any
foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide
with assurance that this money will be intact pending
our physical arrival in your country for sharing. The
bank official will destroy all documents of transactions
immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to
any place and to build confidence you can come
immediately to discuss with me face to face after
which I will make this remittance in your presence and
three of us will fly to your country at least two days
ahead of the money going into the account.
I will apply for annual leave to get a visa immediately I hear
from you that you are ready to act and receive
this fund in your account. I will use my position and
influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward
transfer of this money to your account with
appropriate clearance from the relevant ministry
and foreign exchange departments.
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5%
will be for expenses both parties might have incurred
during the process of transferring.
I look forward to your earliest reply through my email address.
Sincerely,
Francis.