Re: Stress Relief ...golf balls

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 17:58:37 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Becky Thornton" <artswim@conwaycorp.net>
> At the end of the year (May) someone was talking about golfing and just
> picturing the names of people onthe golf balls, as they practiced on the
> range. I don't golf, but I thought it was really funny!
>
> Just picturing an individual doing that made me laugh, which reduced my
> stress level.

Hi, Becky. I think that might have been me. I actually did that but I got
some old golf balls and actually WROTE the names of people who pissed me off
(some even got 2-3 balls with their "John-Henry's" attached) and I whacked
them really hard. The golf pro was really impressed with my distance. Little
did he know I had a vision. Ready to write some more names if I can ever
figure out who gave me this dang flu bug! Cough....Bunki

---