Re: Stress Relief for Students/Teachers

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 15:56:40 PST

At the end of the year (May) someone was talking about golfing and just
picturing the names of people onthe golf balls, as they practiced on the
range. I don't golf, but I thought it was really funny!

Just picturing an individual doing that made me laugh, which reduced my
stress level.

Maybe you could hire a comedian for the teachers..that would be great!

Becky in Arkansas

---