RE: Is anyone teaching AP Photograhy as a class?

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 09:34:17 PST

I am attempting a 2D Photography portfolio for AP with two kids this
year. I am not the photography instructor, but am the studio art
instructor. It came over to me for the overall course with the other
instructor available for technical assistance. It's tough. I would
like to hear if anyone else is doing this too. I'm trying to direct the
students over to the computer for manipulation projects and using some
photos as jumping off points for other 2D images. I would be interested
to hear what you are doing.

Judi Morgan