Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

AP Photo (Joe - some links)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 09:18:04 PST

Joe... I am looking through my folder for high school.
I found a site over the summer that had an AP Photo
portfolio. I did do a web search and couldn't find it

These are links I have:

The site for AP Studio Art is

Ah - here it is!
Portfolio Sample:
Portfolio Description:
Photography Course outline/vocabulary - etc for those

You might try contacting him?

Hope this helps. Sorry I couldn't find it yesterday. I
guess I am better at saving things than I thought.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources