Re: silver cleaning the easy way, need the recipe

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 07:33:49 PST

Leave it to Martha - here is the website.

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=tvs6986

I did this with my silver flatware - it works GREAT and FAST.

> > Hey, could someone please refresh my memory about how you use
> > alulminumfoil and I think baking soda to soak and clean your
> > silver in the sink?
> > I made 42 pair of dangle earrings over Thanksgiving and I want to
> > polishthem for a faculty sale. That sounds like the perfect way
> > to do it.

Donít worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

---